Friday, July 11, 2014

Reason or Excuse












...a Faye Folly question...?


Reason or Excuse?

A reason is the most excellent motivator in the world.   For some, it is the incentive to get out of bed each day and get on with our lives. Depending on your type of person, especially if you are ill-spirited, I bet an equal number will choose an excuse.

When you rise from your slumber tomorrow, think of what you will allow to guide your day: reason or excuse. The choice is beautiful and undervalued, so go ahead and experience your selection. You have the option to decide. Are you answering a call of fate or simply mucking up your day?

Today, as in many days prior, I strive to choose reason. Somehow, it feels best to me. It becomes the invisible cape that flits with me each day like it's got my back for all the doubt and danger I may encounter. On other days, it is the fuel in my tank, speeding me to desired and unknown destinations.

The choice is a good thing.

Happy Day, Faye English

https://faye-english.pixels.com


No comments:

Post a Comment